Friday, April 10, 2009

Afterimages

More about that sunrise...

I woke up early and looked out the window. What I saw had me jumping up, dressing and grabbing my camera.





I thought it was spectacular. Most of the sunsets were not very photogenic because a large commercial area was just to the west of the park. One night, however, the clouds were just right, allowing me to use a tree and hide the buildings somewhat.



By the way, you can see these pics full size by clicking on them. Most of the other pics I have posted are reduced in size. These are not, so the files are large. Please click on at least the third pic. It can't be appreciated at the smaller scale. The people in the light beam are early morning fishermen on the Jetty at Jetty Park, Cape Canaveral.

Bye for now.

No comments: